McLaren SF/Fisker Silicon Valley/Volvo Palo Alto
Accounting Clerk- Contracts
Our goal is to promote a culture of professionalism that operates at the highest level of integrity.
We strive in hiring the best staff, providing them substantial training, competitive compensation and significant career growth opportunities. We know your success is our success.
Our organization spans across 15 auto manufacturers brands at 9 locations throughout the Bay Area.
As a family-owned business, our associates work together across stores to ensure that our customers get the right vehicle at a competitive price.
Price Simms Automotive Group is looking for Contracts Clerk individual with Automotive Experience. We are seeking a reliable individual to perform office duties such as; the accurate and efficient processing of vehicle contracts are correct, and interacting with customers and co-workers to resolve issues. Research and respond to all co-worker inquiries regarding contracts in a timely and professional manner. The Contracts Clerk will be the face of the company through face to face and vocal interactions with all levels of customers which range from the general public to high level managers of organizations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years’ experience in contract processing preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational ability
- Effective corporate communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Proof of valid California driver’s license with excellent driving record required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain an organized office area at all times
- Processes contracts with precision and accuracy
- Meets company timelines in processing contracts and resolving issues
- Understands and follows corresponding state guidelines
- Consistently responds to customer inquiries and requests in a professional manner within company timelines
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Performs administrative duties in the office such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other duties associated with this position
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Attends pertinent training
- Attends company meetings as required
- Other duties, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry preferred
- Ability to speak candidly and knowledgeably about services.
- Ability to implement de-escalation techniques, follow safely protocols, and use sound judgment in making independent decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes chaotic environment
- Good organizational skills, data entry skills, ability to use Microsoft office programs including Excel.
- Supervisory duties
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, WORK ENVIRONMENTS, and WORK SCHEDULE:
Skill in operating office equipment such as a personal computer, copy machine and telephone system. Ability to perform routine bending, stooping, twisting, and reaching. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is headquartered at Volvo Palo Alto.
This position may require traveling to other office locations or off-site meetings as required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Price Simms Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.