Price Simms is a highly successful, locally owned group of auto dealerships that prides itself on excellence in customer service, being a great employer and a valuable member of the community.
The Company currently has over 600 employees.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Detailer is responsible for cleaning and refurbishing all vehicles.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Move and clean vehicles.
- Communicate vehicle status to appropriate dealership personnel.
- Works with various cleaners and chemicals
IDEAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for excellence
- Good follow through
- Team player
- Knowledge of automobile detailing equipment, supplies, and processes
Specific credentials include:
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive company and customer vehicles as necessary.
- Clean DMV record.
- Unwavering owner support to maximize your success
- A clear, yet flexible career path with substantial opportunity for growth
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Extensive technology to support all aspects of sales and service
- Culture of innovation and teamwork
- Great reputation and relationships with manufacturers
- Growing organization
- Well-funded, forward-thinking ownership team
- 5-day Work week, comprehensive benefits package, including 401k plan